This is a free video tutorial explaining How to Create a Google+ Page for a brand, product, local business or company. These step by step directions will help you create your Google Plus page in just a few minutes.
Google+ Pages are newly available to the public and anybody with a Google+ account. They will slowly but surely begin to affect the SEO for your website and how you show up in search engines, especially Google!
- First, make sure you have a Google+ Account
- Login to your Google+ Account and head over to (http://plus.google.com/pages/create)
- Choose your page type from the left nav
- Type your page “name” and include a full link to your website (including the http://)
- Choose your page type from the Category drop down menu
- Choose what age group the page is appropriate for
- Read and check off the Terms and Conditions
- (Optional) Create a tagline or brief description of what your page is about and/or add a photo by clicking the “Change Profile Photo” button
- Click the blue “Continue” button
- (Optional) Share with your Google+ connections
- Click the blue “Finish” button